I go to Church a lot. I'm an Episcopalian (formerly a catholicish Methodist, turned MCCer) . I'm also an aspiring Priest and Anthropologist( of the socio-cultural variety). Also, I'm a gay with a wonderful Boyfriend. This blog will likely be a combination of churchy things, anthropology, and things I find amusing. Please forgive my grammar and style, because most of my writing on here is stream of consciousness. I don't argue.
O God of justice and compassion, who put down the proud and the Mighty from their place, and lift up the poor and afflicted: We give you thanks for your faithful witness Jonathan Myrick Daniels, who, in the midst of injustice and violence, risked and gave his life for another; and we pray that we, following his example, may make no peace with oppression; through Jesus Christ the just one: who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.
- no-hate-for-snape likes this
- diamondsutraisthesky likes this
- universalcorner likes this
- accosteddarling likes this
- themostkindredofspirits reblogged this from dmbliss
- femmefag likes this
- gravitywinsagain reblogged this from galesofnovember
- gravitywinsagain likes this
- jennifergettingthere likes this
- galesofnovember reblogged this from affcath and added:
- affcath reblogged this from dmbliss
- dmbliss posted this